What the 17/18S McCall Curette Is Used For
Reach awkward locations with ease using the stainless steel 17/18S McCall Curette, a smaller version of the McCall 17/18 Curette. The deep curve of this curette makes it ideal for cleaning up supragingival calculus, and the short, small ends allow you to get under the gum line to clear away subgingival calculus. When you invest in this tool, you’ll be restoring your patients’ oral health while providing them a boost in confidence.
Benefits of the 17/18S McCall Curette
Between the universal blade tips is a traditional, octagonal handle. It provides a good ergonomic hold for users without the fatigue heavier tools might cause. This design will allow you to continue spreading smiles, one instrument at a time, while preserving the comfort of your hands.
Siberian Stone™ or Regular Steel Tips?
For the curette’s tips, you have two options:
- Stainless steel: This material is our most popular choice. Stainless steel tools are low-maintenance, traditional and likely already a staple in your dental instrument selection.
- Siberian Stone™: Try something new with our American-made stainless steel tips. The 440 metal alloy we use creates sharper, more durable tools, and they come with a one-year sharpening warranty so you can continue doing what you love without pause.
Why Choose ProDentUSA for 17/18S McCall Curettes?
ProDentUSA is here to give you an efficient online solution to ordering your dental tools. We’ve cut out the middleman by manufacturing and distributing our own products, so you pay less and still get premium quality. Furthermore, all of our products fall under the ProDent Promise — designed to last, guaranteed to satisfy.
- Available in US Siberian Stone™ tip or regular steel
- Universal blades with two sharp cutting edges; slightly shorter shank than McCall 17/18
- Tempered steel for enduring sharpness
- Available in octagonal handle T0