What the 14/15 Jacquette Scaler Is Used For
Keep posterior surfaces calculus-free with the 14/15 Jacquette Scaler. This universal scaler is ideal for cleaning up hard-to-reach supragingival calculus. This is the kind of buildup that can affect your patients’ confidence, and they’ll be extremely grateful that you have an efficient, pain-free way of clearing away their insecurities.
Benefits of the 14/15 Jacquette Scaler
On top of all the things it can do for patients, the 14/15 Jaquette posterior scaler has some significant benefits for the user too. Dentists, hygienists and orthodontists will appreciate the hollow handle, allowing the tool to weigh in at 0.6 ounces. This ergonomic tool provides a nice weight in the hand that causes minimal fatigue.
Siberian Stone™ vs. Regular Steel Tips
The 14/15 Jacquette Scaler comes with two tip material options:
- Stainless steel: Many dental offices already work with stainless steel supplies, as this low-maintenance material is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Siberian Stone™: Siberian Stone™ is our premium line of American-made tools. Instruments made with this 440 metal alloy are sharper, longer-lasting and supremely durable. They also come with an exclusive one-year sharpening warranty.
Why Choose ProDentUSA for 14/15 Jacquette Scalers?
ProDentUSA protects all of our products with the ProDent Promise. Your 14/15 Jacquette universal scaler is designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy even the most particular users. Still, if you happen to find a rare material defect within the first year, it’s protected under our warranty, and we’ll send you a replacement. Choose the most reliable equipment for your dental office when you order today.
- Available in US Siberian Stone™ tip or regular steel
- Sharp, dual cutting edge blades for optimal cleaning in posterior areas
- Tempered steel for enduring sharpness
- Available in hollow, ergonomic handle H4