Removing a permanent crown can be a quick process when you have the right tools. Our posterior crown spreader helps you quickly remove a permanent crown by using a unique tip design to leverage off a sectioned crown. With the instrument’s curve, you can achieve greater leverage. It also has a multi-directional tip that lets you approach the crown from all angles.
The sturdy grip gives you a firm hold, while the plus-shaped tip design allows you to put less pressure on the mouth, giving your patient a more comfortable experience.
Elevator-Type Posterior Crown Spreader Specs
Some notable characteristics of our posterior crown spreader include the following:
- Made of German stainless steel
- Outstanding ergonomic design
- Long reach for precise work in small areas of the mouth
Why Purchase Our Posterior Crown Spreader?
Our posterior crown spreader has all the qualities you want in dental equipment. We manufacture our own tools, working toward high material and design standards to help our dentists, endodontists, orthodontists and more provide the best care to their patients. Our exceptionally well-made instruments give you an advantage when you work because their outstanding design and durability stand out from our competitors.
Other advantages of buying from us include:
- Affordable prices: Making and selling our instruments lets us eliminate the middleman — there are no cost markups passed on to you.
- Free shipping: We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.
- Convenient ordering: While many of our competitors make you go through a representative to order, we let you do it right on our website.
Order Your Posterior Crown Spreader Today
Every piece we sell also comes with the ProDent Promise, which guarantees they will last. Place your order for our posterior crown spreader today. Create a free account so you can easily purchase anytime.