Your basic diagnostic setup is complete with a pair of dressing pliers. Also known as tweezers or college pliers, these instruments help maneuver materials around your dental tray. Be prepared for any procedure with diagnostic dental dressing pliers built to last.
At ProDentUSA, we manufacture stainless steel dental dressing pliers with excellent durability. You can trust our tools to serve as reliable instruments in your treatment room. Pair our dressing pliers with mouth mirrors and explorers, and you’ll have an essential trio of dental instruments.
Diagnostic Dressing Plier Tips
We manufacture stainless steel pliers for every diagnostic need. Our dressing pliers each have a different design for different functions. The most distinct variation is in the plier tips.
Our diagnostic stainless steel dental pliers have different tip lengths depending on your exam needs. For effective posterior reach, you can choose pliers with an extra-long tip. With curved, short-tip pliers, you can perform more direct movements. Our dental pliers also feature different textures, including:
- Serrated: Some dentists prefer serrated tips for handling materials that could slip. Serrated edges on each point allow for a stronger hold on most surfaces.
- Smooth: Smooth tip pliers are sleek instruments that perform with precision and accuracy. Each tip comes to a perfect point for an even hold and does not damage the material being held.
Diagnostic Dressing Plier Handles
You can invest in tools that get the job done to maximize your productivity. Our stainless steel dental pliers have various options for handle lock, texture and length. We manufacture many options so you can find the best one for your preferences and workflow. Choose from our non-magnetic stainless steel dental pliers with the following handle options:
- Serrated: A serrated handle provides a firmer grip. This functionality is perfect for surgical procedures or delicate maneuvering.
- Shaft length: Some dressing pliers have a longer shaft for better reach in your patients’ mouths. You’ll have no problem reaching back molars with a 6- or 6.5-inch handle.
- Lock features: Certain dental pliers include a smooth locking feature for easy opening and closing. Enjoy increased functionality from these versatile models.
Why Choose ProDentUSA?
At ProDentUSA, we provide dental instruments for your office to use again and again. With manufacturing that you can trust, our dressing pliers are a reliable addition to your treatment rooms. With every order, we also give you our ProDent Promise. Our instruments are designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy.
If you’re not happy with your order, you can return unused products within 30 days. We offer a one-year warranty in the rare case of a manufacturing defect. Plus, you can recycle your old pliers through our Instruments for Change program and help us donate dental supplies to those in need.
Browse Our Large Selection of Dressing Plier Tips and Handles
When you place an order with ProDentUSA, you’ll enjoy free domestic shipping on any $50 or more purchase. As a dental instrument manufacturer, we send our tools right from our factory to your door to help you save time and money on high-quality instruments.
You can learn more about our stainless steel dental dressing pliers by browsing our selection above. If you have questions, please fill out our contact form or call 1-888-724-5820.