Rubber Dam Forceps and Punches
Our rubber dam forceps are designed with a smooth spring for quick and easy placement and removal of rubber dam clamps. They also have a locking ring feature to hold the forceps in any position. Rubber dam punches are used to make tear-resistant, clean holes in even the thickest rubber dam. They are strong and versatile, with the ability to make holes in rubber dams for all teeth.
Our Selection of Dental Rubber Dam Punches and Forceps
At ProDentUSA, we have a variety of rubber dam forceps and stainless steel rubber dam punches. Types of forceps include Brewer type, University of Washington and Ivory type. All are designed for efficient clamp placement and removal and are autoclavable. Our rubber dam punches include Ainsworth with five different hole sizes and Ivory type with six different hole sizes. Both have easy-to-rotate discs for top performance.
No matter what dental rubber dam forceps you choose, you can benefit from the durable 440A stainless steel construction. These tools are built to help you hold and move rubber dam clamps smoothly. You’ll benefit from the improved operator comfort, which will help you provide better services.
For a complete set of instruments, our endo set includes 14 instruments, as well as a cassette.
You can buy dental rubber dam forceps from a variety of companies, but only ProDentUSA focuses on giving you high-quality tools at an affordable price. We manufacture our own products to ensure they meet your needs, help you work efficiently and keep your patients safe. Then, we sell our instruments and tools through our website, so you don’t have to go through a sales representative. We stand by every one of our products and promise to deliver items that are designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy.
We’re committed to providing our customers with the best products and superior customer service. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- – Affordable prices: We manufacture our own products, eliminating the need for a middle man. As a result, we keep our prices low without sacrificing quality.
- – The ProDent Promise: We stand behind all of our instruments with the ProDent Promise for quality. Our instruments are designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy.
- – High-quality products: Our instruments are made from stainless steel that is durable and long-lasting. We design, create and perfect our products to the highest quality.
- – Customer satisfaction: We offer free replacements for the first year in the rare case of material defects after your purchase.
- – Environmentally friendly products: We understand the importance of doing what we can to help the environment. That’s why we use recycled stainless steel and also recycle our used stainless steel.
- – Fast and simple ordering process: Our commerce options mean you don’t have to go through a sales representative. Simply order what you need through our website, and you’ll get free shipping on orders over $50.
For more information on our rubber dam forceps, punches and other top-of-the-line dental instruments, contact us today and our representatives will be happy to help.
When you’re ready to place your order, create an account for a fast, easy ordering process and receive free shipping on orders over $50.