Rubber Dam Clamps
During dental restorations, rubber dam clamps are used to isolate the restorative site from the rest of the mouth. They help prevent saliva and blood from interfering with dental work, keep the patient’s mouth open to improve visibility and ensure instruments are not inhaled and do not damage the mouth. Rubber dam clamps also help provide patient comfort, since a suction in the mouth is not needed.
Winged and Wingless Rubber Dam Clamp Options
The right rubber dam clamp set can make a difference in your operating site and patient safety. We design all of our rubber dam clamps with precise tension, so you can stretch the clamp around the right teeth. The tempered stainless steel construction provides maximum strength, and the clamps will retain their shape while holding down rubber dam. Winged and wingless rubber dam clamps are also autoclavable.
When you order from ProDentUSA, you can trust our commitment to maximum comfort and efficiency. We create our products with your goals in mind and make our rubber dam clamps comfortable and easy to use.
We offer a wide selection of stainless steel rubber dam clamps to meet your specific needs, including:
- – Winged rubber dam clamp: Winged clamps allow for the clamp, frame and dam to be placed simultaneously. The dam can then be stretched under the wings of the clamp. Options include clamp 202 that works well for lower molars and clamp 209 for premolars. Winged clamp options for anterior teeth are also available.
- – Wingless rubber dam clamp: Wingless clamps can be used for molar or anterior teeth. They are placed over the tooth, and then the rubber dam is placed over the clamp. Options include clamp 212, clamp 138 and more.
- – Rubber dam clamp set: Our rubber dam clamp set contains 10 different clamp options.
Why Buy From ProDentUSA?
At ProDentUSA, we take our commitment to quality seriously. We want to ensure you get products that last. That’s why we have the ProDent Promise — designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy. We manufacture and sell our products so that we know each one meets the highest quality and safety standards. Since we don’t have to work with a middleman, you get essential cost savings.
Along with our ProDent Promise, when you buy from us, you can expect:
- – Low prices: We offer high-quality instruments at lower prices than the competition. How? We do our own manufacturing, so there is no middleman.
- – High-quality instruments: We pride ourselves on designing and creating stainless steel dental instruments that are reliable and long-lasting.
- – Customer satisfaction: We offer replacements in the rare case of material defects during the first year after purchase.
- – Environmentally friendly: We aim to be industry leaders of renewable resources by using recycled stainless steel and recycling the stainless steel that we use.
- – Simple ordering process: We sell our products directly to our customers, so there’s no need to go through sales reps. Did we mention we offer free shipping on all orders over $50, too?
For durable, affordable rubber dam clamps and other dental instruments, place your order from ProDentUSA today!