Dental Bone Chisels
Bone chisel instruments are used to shave or remove bone, or split and section areas of the bone or enamel. Dental bone chisels that are used to remove bone have a beveled cutting blade. For splitting teeth, choosing chisels with these beveled cutting blades on either side of the edge is ideal. These tools are often used to smooth or reshape bone.
Hand-crafted from tempered Grade 440A stainless steel, our chisels maintain their sharpness and are ideal for smoothing, refining, and shaving bone.
Our Selection of Bone Chisel Instruments
Our single-ended bone chisel instruments with slightly curved chisel blades give you the advantage to perform a wide range of procedures. For example, use our durable, stainless steel bone chisels to shape bone during surgical processes. If you need straight chisel blades, you can count on our products to keep you comfortable and provide top services to your clients.
Choose from a wide range of stainless steel bone chisel options:
- – Wakefield bone chisel: Models 1W and 2W
- – Chandler bone chisel: Models 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 13 and 15
- – MacFarland bi-bevel bone chisel: Model 18
- – Buser bone chisel: Models 4 and 6
- – Gardner bone chisel: Models 1, 2, 5, 6 and 9
All of our chisels are single-ended and have round, textured handles for a firm grip.
In addition, we have periodontal chisels used for reshaping and removing bone during periodontal surgical procedures. Periodontal chisel models include Ochsenbein, Kirkland, Rhodes back-action, Kramer-Nevins and more.
The ProDent Advantage
We have an unmatched dedication to quality design, which is why we manufacture our own products instead of working with a middleman. This saves you money and helps you feel confident in your design to purchase a bone chisel instrument from ProDentUSA.
Benefits of partnering with ProDentUSA include:
- – ProDent Promise: All of our products are backed by the ProDent Promise: designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy. We work hard to ensure that we create reliable products you can count on.
- – High quality: We design and manufacture our stainless steel instruments for superior quality. We also hand-craft many of our instruments for accuracy and precision.
- – Low prices: We manufacture our products ourselves so we can offer competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
- – Green products: We believe in doing our part for the environment. That’s why we use recycled stainless steel and recycle the stainless steel we use.
- – Customer satisfaction: We take pride in our high-quality instruments and offer free replacements during the first year after purchase in the rare case of material defects.
- – Easy & fast ordering: We don’t see the need for middlemen and sales reps. You can order everything you need online and receive fast, free shipping on orders over $50.