Oral Surgery Curettes
Oral surgery curettes are sharp and typically spoon-shaped to clean out infected cavity areas. The type of curette that is best depends on the state of the tooth socket and the location of the cavity. Curettes have a variety of uses, including removing unwanted debris, tissue or cysts from the tooth socket, removing subgingival calculus during periodontal surgical operations and transferring bone graft.
Surgical Curette Options
Every oral surgeon has different requirements for their oral surgery curette. Our single-ended options are available with a lightweight octagonal handle that improves your comfort and precision. If you choose Hemingway Curettes from ProDentUSA, you can benefit from cup-like spoons for more efficient debridement. These double-ended spoons also have hollow, ergonomic handles, so you can improve your own comfort during surgery and provide better services to all of your patients.
Hand-crafted from 440A stainless steel, we offer several types of surgical curettes:
- – Miller curette: Designed for cyst removal and removal of other tooth socket debris.
- – Hoexter periodontal surgical curette: Used during periodontal surgeries to remove subgingival calculus.
- – Lucas bone curette: Like the Miller curette, used to remove cysts, debris or other material from the socket.
- – Sinus curette: Lift and elevate the Schneiderian membrane during sinus lift procedures.
- – O’Hehir debridement curette: After periodontal treatment, used to remove residual deposits.
The ProDent Difference
ProDentUSA provides the best quality instruments and customer service in the business. Plus, we put considerable time and energy into the design and manufacturing processes to ensure top quality. Our goal is to give you an instrument with great grip, comfort and precision, so you can feel confident during every surgery or treatment. Your patients will also benefit from your peace of mind.
When you buy from us, you can expect:
- – Dedicated customer service: We offer free replacement instruments throughout the first year after purchase in the rare case of material defects.
- – Top-quality: We design and create our high-quality stainless steel dental instruments using only the most durable materials. Many of our instruments are hand-crafted for better precision and accuracy.
- – Affordable prices: Because we manufacture and sell our own products, we offer low prices compared to the competition. We effectively cut out the middleman, so you get important cost savings.
- – ProDent Promise: We back all of our instruments with the promise that they are designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy. We believe in our long-lasting products and work hard to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
- – Environmentally friendly products: We use recycled stainless steel and recycle our own stainless steel to minimize our environmental impact.
- – Convenient online ordering: Instead of working with a sales representative or middleman, you can get what you need directly through our website. We also offer free shipping on all orders over $50.