Hemostatic forceps are multipurpose instruments used to hold and move small objects such as bone and tooth fragments as well as tissue and surgical materials such as gauze. Their versatility makes them well-suited for precise holds and maneuvers during different procedures and surgeries. Their ratchet-locking mechanism helps give you a firm but delicate grip.
Our Selection of Stainless Steel Hemostatic Forceps
Our dental hemostatic forceps all feature highly-tempered German stainless steel. These multipurpose tools help you hold and maneuver various types of dental materials, whether you’re in surgery or performing another dental procedure. Depending on the type of hemostatic forceps you choose, you can clamp small vessels or retrieve loose objects and small root tips.
With our wide variety of options, you’re sure to find the perfect hemostatic forceps for your needs. Our inventory of dental hemostatic forceps includes:
- my first president essay assignment with plan go to site https://www.cochise.edu/academic/online-way-to-write-an-essay/32/ homework helps maps dissertation topics for visual communication what are the best paper writing services source site http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/7th-grade-social-studies-homework-help/21/ https://www.nypre.com/programs/order-of-an-essay/37/ http://www.danhostel.org/papers/writing-a-research-paper-outline-example/11/ nolvadex off cycle https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/law-enforcement-research-paper-topics/21/ phenomenology essay apa style research paper on eating disorders essay on role of media in politics green viagra source https://homemods.org/usc/extended-definition-essay-outline/46/ is viagra or cialis covered by insurance enter site how to write perl callback function https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=how-to-write-application-for-admission-in-university http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/essay-structure-examples/33/ https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/sapling-homework-answers/22/ printed books essay custom essay writing help case study method examples help with homework sites grad essay help enter biography book report for – Kelly hemostat: These forceps have parallel serrations, and you can choose a straight or curved tip.
- – Crile-Rankin hemostatic forceps: This kind has parallel serrations that run the complete length of the tip. They come in a curved or straight tip.
- – Elastic placing mosquito hemostatic forceps: ProDentUSA carries several elastic placing mosquito forceps options, including curved or straight and with a hole, hook or serrated tip. These are used to place and move elastics and modules during orthodontic procedures.
- – Needle nose forceps: These curved, smooth tip forceps can help you hold and maneuver light objects or materials without damaging the object.
- – Ring forceps: Ring forceps have a ring-shaped tip that is ideal for holding and moving tissue.
- – Rochester-Pean forceps: Multipurpose Rochester-Pean forceps will help you hold and move heavy dental materials.
Why Partner With ProDentUSA?
We provide top-of-the-line dental instruments and exceptional service at a price you’ll love. Our commitment to outstanding design shows in every product you buy from us, and we’ll make sure you are completely satisfied with whatever you purchase.
Benefits of partnering with ProDentUSA include:
- – Affordable prices: We keep our prices low because we manufacture our own products. Our instruments are competitively priced without sacrificing quality.
- – High quality: Our hemostats and forceps are forged from highly-tempered stainless steel for durability and strength, and we hand-craft many details for extra precision.
- – Environmentally friendly: We are dedicated to being an industry leader in renewable resources. That’s why we use recycled stainless steel and recycle our own stainless steel.
- – ProDent Promise: Our instruments are backed by our ProDent Promise: designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy. We stand behind our promise for every instrument.
- – Customer satisfaction: We offer free replacements for the first year after your purchase in the rare case of material defects. Plus, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help with any questions.
- – Quick ordering process: Do you want to find what you need and order quickly? You can through our commerce process, and you’ll get free shipping if your order is over $50.
For high-quality dental instruments at affordable prices, choose ProDentUSA. Have a few questions? Contact our team today!