Dental Bone Files
Dental bone files are used to smooth, shape and remove bone using a pull stroke. Their serrated edges make it easy to maneuver between soft tissue and bone. Using a surgical bone file to smooth the bone and narrow the canals of the interior of the tooth helps keep the area disinfected.
These rounded tools act as bone carvers, removing small spicules of bone in narrow exposed bone areas. Because of the rounded edges, you can easily maneuver between soft tissues to scrape the bone. Depending on your needs, you can choose a bone file with one or two active ends and different diameters and shapes.
Types of Surgical Dental Bone Files
ProDentUSA’s dental bone files are high-quality and focused on operator comfort. Our tools are hand-crafted from 440A stainless steel, so you can count on them to hold up over the test of time. With double-ended, serrated ends and a rounded handle, you’ll have complete control and comfort while using the surgical bone file. The design makes it perfect for smoothing and shaping the bone using a pull stroke.
ProDentUSA has a wide range of dental bone files, including:
- source link case write up example thomas jefferson essay essay template example kindergarten story writing paper alternative fГјr viagra personal editing sites go to link basic types of designs for case studies examples of conclusion paragraphs expository essays craft of the writer past paper here https://dvas.org/canadian-drugstore2737-10961/ http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/best-custom-made-essays/53/ go to site go here source link avis kamagra how to transfer a pdf book to my ipad thesis statement abortion pro formal lab report template follow cialis cialis viagra viagra custom papers writing dissertation acknowledgements template research paper proposal example http://www.danhostel.org/papers/business-research-report-topics/11/ robert frost essays ielts essay media book source essay levitra quanto dura https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/custom-blog-post-writer-services-au/45/ – Miller-Colburn bone file: Models 1X, 2X and 3X
- – Howard bone file: Models 67 and 12
- – Miller bone file: Models 21, 45, 52 and 64
- – Wahl bone file: Models 1W and 2W
- – Cross-serrated bone file: Models 12A and 12CA
- – Bone file: Models 10 and 33
Our dental bone files are available with a round handle and variations on the serrated edges so you can find just what you’re looking for.
Why Choose ProDentUSA?
Our goal is spreading smiles, one instrument at a time. Choosing us over the competition means investing in quality dental bone files that will stand up to your daily application. We believe quality and durability are important, which is why we pour our energy into the design process. Our high-quality, cost-effective instruments will help you stay comfortable and efficient while providing the best care.
Benefits of partnering with us include:
- – ProDent Promise: We promise that our instruments are designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy. We stand behind all our products.
- – Long-lasting materials: We design, create and perfect our grade 440A stainless steel instruments to be high-quality, durable and reliable.
- – Affordable prices: We offer low prices compared to the competition. This is because we manufacture our own products and eliminate the need for a middle man.
- – Customer satisfaction: We offer free replacements throughout the first year after your purchase in the rare case of material defects, and our knowledgeable staff is always happy to assist you.
- – Green practices: As a commitment to helping the environment, we use recycled stainless steel, and we recycle the stainless steel we use.
- – Easy ordering process: We offer a convenient and simple ordering process through our ecommerce options, and there is no need to work with a sales rep. Receive free shipping on all orders over $50, too.
For more information, contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to help. Place your order today!