Rubber Dam Frames
Rubber Dam Frames
Our stainless steel rubber dam frames hold the rubber dam in place during restorative procedures. Small pins on the outer edge of the frame secure the dam sheet to the frame. The frame is designed to keep the dam sheet taut around the operating area to improve visibility. The shape of the frame puts less tension on the dam while still providing a solid grip. Rubber dam frames are also autoclavable.
Our Selection of Dental Rubber Dam Frames
At ProDentUSA, we offer a stainless steel rubber dam frame that comes in three sizes: 3-inch, 4-inch and 5-inch. Our options allow you to choose the instrument that works best for your needs. The 3-inch size works well for children, and the 5-inch size is best for adults. The 4-inch size may be used for either children or adults depending on mouth size.
Our rubber dam frame is shaped to provide more retraction and working area for greater efficiency. It provides the necessary isolation of the operating site to keep the area sterile and avoid cross-contamination. All of our dental dam frames feature long-lasting stainless steel that gives you durability and strength. When you use ProDentUSA’s stainless steel rubber dam frames to hold rubber dams in place during dental procedures, you’ll benefit from essential operator comfort that helps you perform better.
The ProDent Advantage
We believe in spreading smiles, one instrument at a time. We offer high-quality rubber dam frames and a wide selection of dental instruments to meet all your needs at an affordable price. We believe essential dental instruments shouldn’t drain your budget. Our dental dam frames deliver the quality you need at a price you’ll enjoy. When you choose us, you can feel confident in choosing our quality and dedication to design.
When you buy from ProDentUSA, you’ll get:
- – The ProDent Promise: Each of our instruments is backed by our ProDent Promise. We take pride in our products and aim to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. We also offer free replacements during the first year after purchase in the rare case of material defects.
- – Low prices: ProDentUSA offers lower prices than the competition. We manufacture and sell our products ourselves, cutting out the middle man.
- – Quality you can count on: We pride ourselves on designing, creating and perfecting long-lasting, durable stainless steel instruments. Many details in our products are hand-crafted for optimized precision.
- – Green practices: We strive to be an industry leader in renewable resources. That’s why we use recycled stainless steel, and we recycle our own stainless steel.
- – Convenient ordering: Instead of calling a company, talking to a sales representative and then placing an order, you can order what you need directly through our website. You’ll also get free shipping on orders over $50.
We deliver the highest-quality instruments with the best value. For additional information, you can always contact us with questions. Place your order today!