Restorative Dental Burnishers
Restorative dental burnishers are used to contour and smooth new amalgam fillings and to polish composite fillings. Smooth, rounded edges make burnishers the perfect tool for ensuring there are no irregularities on the surface of the filling. Features of our burnishers include:
- – Designed to prevent discoloration and flaking of the restoration area.
- – Moves smoothly over the area without sticking.
- – Minimizes hand fatigue and maximizes hand control.
- – Easy to clean and lightweight.
Types of Restorative Dental Burnishers
Our stainless steel burnishers are meant to achieve the highest quality and craftsmanship. ProDentUSA designs all our projects with ergonomics in mind. Our goal is to help dental practitioners provide better service while maximizing their own comfort when using our tools.
At ProDentUSA, we offer stainless steel burnisher options, including:
- – Ball: Ideal for condensing and polishing. Options include our 18 ball burnisher, 26/27S ball burnisher that is double-ended, and 1 ball burnisher that is double-ended and has an octagonal handle.
- – Acorn: Best for creating occlusal anatomy and smoothing amalgams after they’ve been condensed. Options include a standard size and a large size, as well as an acorn and composite option and an acorn burnisher with paddle composite.
- – Football: Best used to contour and smooth amalgams after condensing. We offer a 27/29 football burnisher option as well as a 28/29 option.
- – Ladmore: Used to polish fillings for maximum shine. We offer a 3 ladmore burnisher and a 2 ladmore burnisher.
- – Beavertail: Used to polish the hardened surfaces of a restoration area. We offer the 2 beavertail burnisher and the 2/29 beavertail burnisher, which has a beavertail end and a football burnisher.
- – Double head: Our 33 double head burnisher is single-ended with two heads on the end. One head is serrated and the other is rounded. Our 34 double head burnisher is double-ended with four different working heads.
Why Choose ProDentUSA?
ProDentUSA offers the highest-quality dental instruments at affordable prices. By controlling the manufacturing and sales process, we cut out the middleman and give you the savings. All of our instruments include the ProDent Promise — designed to last, guaranteed to satisfy. We’ll stand by our promise and high-quality products.
When you partner with us, in addition to our ProDent Promise, you’ll get:
- – High quality: Our instruments are expertly crafted and manufactured in the USA for superior precision and quality.
- – Competitive prices: We manufacture and sell our own products to offer lower prices than our competitors.
- – Satisfaction guaranteed: In the first year after purchase, we offer free replacements in the rare case of material defects.
- – Best materials: Every product is made from high-quality, surgical grade stainless steel that is reliable and long-lasting.
- – Sustainable: We make every effort to do our part — our stainless steel is recycled to minimize environmental impact. We also offer our Instruments of Change Initiative, where you can send us any 7 used hand instruments, regardless of manufacturer, and we’ll recycle them and send you a free ProDent instrument of your choice.
- – Easy purchasing process: No need to contact a sales rep — order exactly what you need right here and receive free shipping on every order over $50.