Mead Mallet, Lightweight
Mallet, Heavy Duty
Simion Implant Probe
6577 Kramer-Nevins Sinus Lift Instrument
1 Sinus Curette
7.5mm Osteotome Blade
Bone Expander Kit
6578 Kramer-Nevins Sinus Lift Instrument
Dental Implant Guide
Osteotome, Concave with Tapered Tip
1 Sinus Lift Instrument
4mm Osteotome Blade
Dental Implant Instruments
Dental implant tools are used during a variety of endosteal and subperiosteal implant procedures as well as rebuilding the bone of the jawline, including bone augmentation, sinus lift and ridge expansion. Dental implant surgical instruments make it possible for these procedures to be performed.
Types of Dental Implant Tools
Our different dental implant tools range from sinus lift instruments to osteotomes, and all are designed to help you properly install implants. All of ProDentUSA’s dental implant tools are autoclavable. Plus, our sinus lift instruments are available with hollow, ergonomic handles to increase operator comfort.
Use dental implant instruments to prepare sites for an implant. Our hand-crafted tools feature 440A stainless steel for longevity and durability. Double-ended, pointed sickle-like ends give you extreme comfort and greater efficiency. When you use several dental implant tools together, such as mallets and chisels, you can do anything from split to reshape or remove teeth or bone.
At ProDentUSA, we offer a wide variety of dental implant instruments:
- – Implant calipers: Measure bone, teeth and spaces between teeth.
- – Sinus lift instruments: Elevate the Schneiderian membrane during sinus lift procedures to prepare the area for the implant.
- – Implant probes: Measure depth specifically for implantology.
- – Periotomes: Cut periodontal ligaments from the tooth to perform atraumatic extraction.
- – Pluggers and packers: Create better stability for implants by condensing bone during bone grafting.
- – Mallets: Split, reshape or remove teeth or bone when combined with a chisel.
- – Curettes: Lift and elevate the Schneiderian membrane to prepare the area for an implant, and also performs scraping.
- – Elevators: Also lift or moves the Schneiderian membrane during sinus lifts.
We also offer the Implant Ninja Kit, designed in collaboration with Dr. Ivan Chicchon (the Implant Ninja), with seven instruments and a sterilizing cassette.
Why Choose ProDent?
ProDentUSA is your trusted supplier of dental implant instruments and other high-quality dental tools at affordable prices. When you buy from us, you can expect:
- – High quality: We design and manufacture stainless steel instruments for top-of-the-line quality. Many of our instruments are hand-crafted.
- – Customer satisfaction: We strive to provide our customers with anything they need. We even offer free replacements during the first year after purchase in the rare case of material defects.
- – Low prices: Our prices are well below the competition since we manufacture and sell our own products without a middle man. This is how we offer you excellent quality at reasonable prices.
- – ProDent Promise: Our instruments are designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy. We create reliable, durable products that are long-lasting.
- – Green products: We use recycled stainless steel and recycle our own stainless steel.
- – Quick ordering process: You don’t have to worry about spending a ton of time finding the products you need. Quickly search through our ecommerce options, place your order and get free shipping on orders over $50.
Create an account to make the ordering process fast and easy. To learn more about ProDentUSA dental instruments, contact us today!