Oral Surgery Instrument & Equipment Supplier
Oral surgery is an in-depth process that requires many important dental surgery instruments and tools for success. That’s why ProDentUSA offers a large selection of dental surgery instruments at affordable prices, backed by our ProDent Promise of long-lasting quality.
Dental Surgical Instruments for Sale at ProDent USA
If you’re looking for specific dental surgery instruments, you’ll be happy to know that we have a wide range of oral surgery tools and dental surgical instruments available for purchase, such as:
- Oral surgery forceps: You can use forceps for a variety of purposes in surgical procedures. At ProDentUSA, we offer several types of these tools, such as utility forceps, extraction forceps, suture forceps, hemostatic forceps, pediatric forceps and tissue and dressing forceps. Whether you need a pair for tooth extractions or soft tissue forceps during the procedure, we have the perfect item for you.
- Surgical tools: We sell bone files and bone chisels for smoothing and shaving bone, rongeurs for trimming bone and tissue, curettes and periosteal elevators for removing or lifting tissue, implant instruments to prepare a site for an implant, clamps to hold or move materials and needle holders for suturing. In addition, we have scissors built for cutting tissue and sutures, calipers for measuring, aspirators for clearing out fluids, scalpel handles for incision-making, periodontal surgical instruments and bone grafting instruments. Each surgical instrument is made to ensure maximum effectiveness for your patients.
- Aspirating syringes: For any surgical procedure, you’ll need an aspirating syringe to administer the anesthetic. Our inventory includes three types of syringes: an Astra-Type aspirating syringe, a Cook-Waite aspirating syringe and a Cook-Waite stainless steel syringe.
- Surgical sets: Sometimes, it’s useful to have a set of all the tools you need rather than tracking them down individually. ProDentUSA offers four surgical sets, including a bone graft set, an implant kit, a suture set and a titanium instrument set. They each contain a small selection of instruments and can be just as convenient as they are effective in a pinch.
- Mouth gags and retractors: During any dental procedure, you should have a collection of mouth gags and retractors to prevent parts of the mouth from getting in the way. For instance, we have tools to hold open the patient’s mouth as well as tools that hold back the patient’s tongue and lips when necessary. These items come in handy during major surgeries, simple extractions and other procedures. Some of our featured products include Cheek Retractors, Lip Retractors and Molt Mouth Gags.
- Extraction tools: Oral surgery instruments commonly used during extractions include periotomes, luxating elevators and elevators. Oral surgeons use periotomes to cut periodontal ligaments and minimize potential trauma during tooth extractions. Luxating elevators also cut away these ligaments while loosening the teeth from the gums. ProDentUSA offers a hybrid instrument, a cross between a luxating elevator and a periotome, that makes extractions more efficient. We also sell a variety of elevators, which are useful in loosening teeth from the gums.
Order Oral Surgery Instruments & Supplies From ProDentUSA
We manufacture all our products so that we can give you the best quality for the best price. We even offer domestic free shipping for purchases that are over $50. Spread smiles one surgical dental instrument at a time by making an account on our website today!