Removing a crown requires precise movements to minimize discomfort for your patient. The right tools can make the job much easier. Our trial crown remover forceps for upper teeth can simplify the process of grabbing a crown and removing it after sectioning it with a bur.
Our tools can maneuver easily in small spaces. If you need to remove the crown in a tight area, our crown remover for upper teeth will provide the precise mobility you desire.
Trial Crown Remover Forceps Specs
Advantages and defining characteristics of our forceps include:
- A setting screw on the side to help with grasping.
- Tempered, resilient stainless steel.
- An ergonomic design to promote practitioner comfort.
Benefits of a Trial Crown Remover for Upper Teeth
Our customers appreciate the affordability of our tools. How do we keep our prices so reasonable? We manufacture all our equipment and sell it directly to you. That cuts out the middleman, which means no raised prices that pass on to customers. Our high-quality pieces save you time and money because you can order them directly from us and receive them quickly. Customers appreciate our dedication to excellent service and reliability.
In addition to providing excellent tools, we also offer many other benefits, including:
- Free shipping: We offer free shipping on orders more than $50.
- Easy ordering: You can buy from us online through our convenient shopping experience. Most of our competitors require you to purchase through a representative.
- ProDent Promise: We stand behind all our products and provide a guarantee for quality and satisfaction.
Get the best instruments for your practice from a name you can trust. ProDentUSA manufactures dependable tools that withstand everyday use with impressive durability. Browse our crown removal solutions and place your order today. You can also create a free account for more streamlined ordering.
- For upper teeth
- Setting screw to aid in grasping
- Resilient, tempered stainless steel