Benefits of the 204 IUFW Scaler
The 204 Indiana University Fort Wayne Scaler makes scaling and root planing procedures a breeze, even in challenging posterior areas of the mouth. Using the sharp, handcrafted mirror-ends, you’ll be able to remove supragingival and subgingival calculus with precision and accuracy. Plus, an ergonomic handle means you can work with this tool all day while avoiding hand pain.
Steel Tips for the IUFW 204 Scaler
An excellent feature of purchasing the IUFW 204 dental scaler from ProDentUSA is that you can choose your tip materials. We have scaler tips in:
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel has long been the standard in dental healthcare. Many of the tools you have now likely have stainless steel elements due to their minimal maintenance needs and ease of sterilization. If having matched tools is important to you, this tip is a great choice.
- Siberian Stone™ steel: Those looking for a premium solution might take a look at Siberian Stone™. This unique stainless steel is made from a 440 alloy and produced right here in the United States. It’s treated to last longer and stay sharper. Siberian Stone™ tool tips come with a one-year sharpening warranty for guaranteed performance.
Why Choose ProDentUSA for Indiana University Fort Wayne 204 Scalers?
When you have options, go with the stainless steel 204 IUFW Scaler from the brand that’s designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy. Our ProDent Promise allows you to feel confident in your purchase, knowing that if you’re not 100% satisfied, you can get your money back. Start spreading smiles today, one instrument at a time.
- Thin, tapered blades on mirror image ends
- Available in US Siberian Stone™ tip or regular steel
- Available in hollow, ergonomic handle H4