For dentists who need a versatile yet effective solution for crown removal, our Double Ended Crown Spreader offers unparalleled flexibility and comfort. This specially constructed, lightweight tool is designed for the disassembly method of crown removal. It simply and painlessly engages the prepared slit within the restoration, splits it and removes the crown.
Our manual crown remover is double-ended, offering two tip sizes for effortless crown removal in all areas of the mouth. The two ends are offset at 90 degrees to provide just the right working angle for difficult-to-reach areas. The stainless steel handle features a knurled finish for a secure, tactile grip.
Double End Crown Remover Specs
Our Double Ended Crown Spreader has several great features that make it an excellent crown removal solution:
- Double-ended for versatility
- Ideal for all areas of the mouth
- Tempered stainless steel tips offer strength and durability
- Available with standard, ergonomic handle #H4
Benefits of Our Double Ended Crown Spreader
Our versatile and ergonomic Double Ended Crown Spreader with stainless steel tips is carefully crafted from renewable resources to ensure accuracy and precision. We aim to perfect our dental instruments while offering undeniable benefits to our customers:
- Factory to Door Initiative: We sell our products directly to your practice, ensuring lower prices without sacrificing quality.
- The ProDent Promise: All of our stainless steel instruments are designed to last and guaranteed to satisfy.
- Sensible shopping: You can purchase our products directly online without a sales rep. We also provide free shipping on orders over $50.
Order Your Double Ended Crown Spreader Directly From ProDentUSA
Purchase our Double Ended Crown Spreader online and get it shipped directly to your door. Be sure to check out our other crown removal solutions to outfit your practice with the right tools for each situation. You can also create a free account to simplify your shopping experience with us.